Site Moved

This site is no longer being maintained. Please visit It Will Not Die for updates.

Thursday 12 August 2010

Akhrin always strikes first




Or at least strikes with higher initiative than my fellow bloggers. Yes, Akhrin has picked up the start of his army. Into Games Workshop after work (allowing myself to be delayed only by a quick pint down the pub with Shrooms) to spend silly money on toy soldiers.

I've now got my Dark Elf army book, battalion (28 Warriors, 20 Corsairs, 5 Cold one Knights), an extra regiment of 16 Warriors, another 5 Cold One Knights and a Reaper Bolt Thrower. I'm also waiting for my Sorceresses to show up from mail order and I can start getting this army well and truly together!

Unfortunately (from the hobby point of view, at least) I'm away on holiday for the next fortnight or so, but you'll be left in the capable hands of my co-conspirators (and maybe another blogger into the mix, with any luck) until I get back and can really grind on with my army.

Nagarythe, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment